Coal, Oil, Gas Rights * 23,150+/- acres For Sale * Dayton, Tennessee
Approximately 23,150 acres of coal, oil, gas and other mineral rights located outside of Dayton, Tennessee. The minerals are all located in Rhea County and Bledsoe County, Tennessee.
A more complete legal description can be obtained from Mineral Marketing, upon completion of the attached * Confidentiality Agreement (see below).
Large Holding of Coal, Oil, Gas and other Mineral Rights in Rhea & Bledsoe Counties, Tennessee.
Mineral Marketing is pleased to offer this large mineral rights holdings to the public. Highlights of the offering are as follows:
- 23,150+/- acres Coal, Oil, Gas, other mineral rights
- 2 tracts
- located near the town of Dayton, Tennessee
- located in Rhea & Bledsoe Counties, Tennessee
- Preliminary reports estimate (conservatively) 155,323,530 tons in situ coal reserves
- Seam thickness up to 20 feet in reports
- Coal quality is good and high BTU in engineers report
- Property believed to contain good grade sand, rock and iron ore
- Title has previously been binded by Lawyers title Binder for a Buyer
- Multiple road frontage through property
- Established transportation routes
- Potential for barge and/or rail may exist nearby
- Offering is for the mineral rights only
This offering has experienced very low exposure to the marketplace historically.
Take advantage of this opportunity and contact our offices Mineral Marketing for complete details. To recieve engineers reports, maps, legal descriptions and additional information, please review and complete the *Confidentiality Agreement which is attached below. You can return the CA agreement to our offices by emailing it to info@MineralMarketing.com.
- Property Type: Minerals For Sale
- Listing Type: Private Sale
- Listing #: M-13414-TN
- Property Status: Available
- Price: Contact for Price
- Acres: 23150
- County: Rhea & Bledsoe
- City: Dayton
- State: TN